Camper/RV Parking this year.

cyclone111

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2008
boone
Hey Everyone. I was hoping someone might have more information on this as we're two weeks out from the season. Last year we parked our camper in Vet Med for each game and were able to get in there the night before throughout the season. Will they be doing this again this year? Also, will parking passes need to be bought on Wednesday when they go on sale to be able to park there? I haven't seen a lot of information come out on the parking situation this year, so was hoping one of my fellow Cyclone fans could help me out. Thanks in advance!

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Hey Everyone. I was hoping someone might have more information on this as we're two weeks out from the season. Last year we parked our camper in Vet Med for each game and were able to get in there the night before throughout the season. Will they be doing this again this year? Also, will parking passes need to be bought on Wednesday when they go on sale to be able to park there? I haven't seen a lot of information come out on the parking situation this year, so was hoping one of my fellow Cyclone fans could help me out. Thanks in advance!

It was publicized on the athletics website, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Passes went on sale Monday.