Campbell policy

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
dDd a player get one? He has been cleaning house of players with sketchy past or troublemakers

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Yep saw that..1st offense for anything really..but 2 weeks prior to camp yea not generally a good idea. Guess we will find out. I'd guess running beyond running and prob miss first game or two. The University actually has a policy I believe which kinda takes it away from the coaches. Can't remember what that is? Maybe 20% of games missed or something but I'm not sure..

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Is there any sort of Iowa state sober drivers group? I know it wouldn't prevent a lot of these drunken t-bell runs but hopefully this exist and gets used.

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
I used to run security at a college bar in another Big 8 town back in the day...way back... We had the numbers of two assistant coaches and would call them anytime any of the football players started feeling like Superman, or became too intoxicated. The coach would show up in a van, load the guys in and drive off.

It doesn't help if the player is just leaving a party or wanting to make that late night food run though.

• Useful
Reactions: SLCyclone

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Anyone know how campbell has dealt with owi's in the past?

He has dealt with all kind of issues. Seemed to be fair and firm. At Toledo he had a player council of leaders that had real imput opportunities on important team issues.