Brian Peavy in jail

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
You are spot on. If you are going to show the public your facility signage mandating that players use the word "please". Then you better let the public know it is unacceptable when a player vandalized property, ran from police, and gets arrested only when an officer has him at gun point. The message out out there is this didn't violate a code of conduct and that is outrageous.
Troll

mbra

Mar 11, 2014

I don't get the troll thing on this. True fans like to see there program repped well. I am sure Peavy is fine young man but a bad decision was made and I think it should be made clear the coaching staff sees it that way. It seems to be what Campbell is building this program on after all.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Yes, no known punishment at all.

Announcers have already embarrassed us about it. Said he was arrested Weds, and no punishment at all. Makes us look so good. It doesn't even matter if there were some kind of punishment that nobody knows about. The national PR damage is done.

I find it hard to believe Brian Peavy not being publicly punished will be a big story on the national scene with the Iron Bowl on and JT Barrett being taken out by cameramen. It might still be a talking point here, but nobody nationally will remember in a week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron