***Breece Hall Thread***

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I'm actually looking forward to the NFL season more than CFB this year.

I'm actually looking forward to the Jet's NFL season more than CFB this year.

After watching that video of the "People Forget" swearing Preacher Man sermon. Look out if the hated Rodgers gets it going!
The Jets will be very interesting. Nationally, I think people realize they are up and coming and have had a couple of good drafts. And of, course the Aaron Rodgers thing.

For Cyclone fans, we've got three all-time favorites on one team, to watch. And we are all holding our breath to see how Breece recovers from his knee injury and how well he does.

Then on the other coast, we've got the 49ers and the first year saga of Brock Purdy, then his untimely injury. How well does Brock bounce back after this? Will his arm be the same, good enough, or even better?

Lastly, individual favorite teams. It should be a good (hopefully) year! I say 'hopefully', because I really want Breece and Brock to succeed.

NY Chicago Fan

Mar 17, 2023

Great to hear someone say Hall was awesome, but wow I could not make it too far in that video. What an annoying host to that show.

And Jets don't need Cook, they just need to let Hall run. If Rodgers makes their passing game top 10, after it being bottom 5, he will have plenty of lanes.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Who are the real Jets fans here? Do you think the rumor that the Jets might trade to get Josh Jacobs from the Raiders will happen? Or do the Jets feel good about Breece's rehab and progress?

They would like to win now, with Rodgers, so some added insurance couldn't hurt. Of course, I'd love to see '23-24 be the Breece Hall return and show! We'll see.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Who are the real Jets fans here? Do you think the rumor that the Jets might trade to get Josh Jacobs from the Raiders will happen? Or do the Jets feel good about Breece's rehab and progress?

They would like to win now, with Rodgers, so some added insurance couldn't hurt. Of course, I'd love to see '23-24 be the Breece Hall return and show! We'll see.
It would make alot more sense for them to go the Dalvin Cook route for a year instead of making a trade for Jacobs.

Breece should be back at full strength next year, no way him and Jacobs could coexist in a backfield.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Love the extra talk on Breece. However, the iowa stuff sitting on that desk, eww...and yeah I know, I brought it up.

I am so close to getting a black Hall jersey. Only a matter of time. The white ones look cool too though.