***Bowl Games Thread***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I hate that tosu is going to be in the title game. I hope Bama lights their *** up.

I'm not sure that will happen.

OSU looks pretty sharp.

On the plus side I'm intrigued by the title game for once just because one team is more in the 'chip on the shoulder' deal.

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It looks like they cancelled the game due to positive tests in the program, but I didn't see anything saying they could have played. Of course, I didn't look super hard.

You need to listen the the podcast CW did with Pollard not too long ago. Pollard mentioned that tOSU could have played a game, but opted not to.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Let me get this straight...... Miyan Williams was in the game?? Only like 12 people have mentioned it so far.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It’s a play on a popular saying. You’re almost there
If it's like ice in veins or hook it to my veins I get it. I'm just wondering if someone said something before the game or something to have them all do this? I guess I just haven't seen it before.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
If it's like ice in veins or hook it to my veins I get it. I'm just wondering if someone said something before the game or something to have them all do this? I guess I just haven't seen it before.
I've definitely seen it before by other players in other games. I think it is ice in the veins

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Drives you crazy because whenever ISU is in a game like that they can't even play to the officiating because ultimately they will get called for it twice in the red zone on one series.

Yeah, ISU could be much better at pass protection if they would let them hold as much as tOSU. Really bad hands to the face on that long pass.