Big Brother 16

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Well I was nervous about Caleb and Devin dominating this game but right now it seems that Devin could be on his way out next week and Caleb the next.

We just don't want to see Devin win HoH.

Before you say "why Devin first and not Caleb? Caleb is a comp beast."

Well, Devin is getting on everyone's nerves and thinks the world revolves around him, and he won't shut the **** about his daughter which he hasn't seen in 3 1/2 months because of her mother or something. I don't really care. I didn't come to see that. Either shut up or leave.

I still love this cast but I feel that it's kinda slow so far. I think a shift in power could help with that. Alot of good stuff has been going down in the last 24 hours though

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Devin winning HOH is the worst thing that could have happened. The guy is an idiot.

Goothrey

May 5, 2009
Dayton via Austin
So much for Team American, lol.Devin is a terrible player. Unfortunately I don't think we have that many intelligent minds in this house.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
If we can't get Devin out can we get Caleb out please for the love of god?

He's gone gaga over Amber and it's getting to stalker levels of creepyness on the feeds.

Last edited:

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I'm kind of surprised more people thought Joey made a bigger mistake than Devin. To me it seems like Devin has made some pretty egregious errors.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
It's still pretty early but if you have an 8-person alliance that is what's going to happen.

Yeah, but you have 7 other house guests who I don't think have made more than two game moves combined yet.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
The other 7 know somethings up, though. Nicole isn't as stupid as she seems. Neither is Donny.

I also think that Caleb and Devin are the only 2 completely sold on the Bomb Squad.
-Amber and Christine are smart enough to realize if they make it to the final 8 with 6 guys, they are screwed.
-Derrick and Cody are playing their own game and doing whatever is best for them, not for Bomb Squad.
-Zach and Frankie will get Devin out as soon as they see an opportunity.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
My thoughts through the first eviction:

Joey is now in my Mount Rushmore of worst BB players of all-time, joining Brian(BB10), Lawon(BB13), and Braden(BB11). She tried way too hard to force an all girls alliance on the girls that she put a giant target on her back. Then she fesses up to the alliance which was a big no-no in my opinion. After Donny won the veto she was screwed as she dug herself too big of a hole to climb out of. It seems that she isn't cut out for this game, and thank goodness she was the first boot.

I hope this whole "vote with the house" ******** stops real soon because we had basically a whole season of that just last season with BB15 sans a couple of evictions. It will make the season very boring and predictable very fast.

As for this week's HOH's expect Devin and Amber to nominate weaker players in order to try to keep their HOH. In other words, a women like Brittany who placed a huge target on her back by associating herself with Joey could be in huge trouble.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
My thoughts through the first eviction:

Joey is now in my Mount Rushmore of worst BB players of all-time, joining Brian(BB10), Lawon(BB13), and Braden(BB11). She tried way too hard to force an all girls alliance on the girls that she put a giant target on her back. Then she fesses up to the alliance which was a big no-no in my opinion. After Donny won the veto she was screwed as she dug herself too big of a hole to climb out of. It seems that she isn't cut out for this game, and thank goodness she was the first boot.

I hope this whole "vote with the house" ******** stops real soon because we had basically a whole season of that just last season with BB15 sans a couple of evictions. It will make the season very boring and predictable very fast.

As for this week's HOH's expect Devin and Amber to nominate weaker players in order to try to keep their HOH. In other words, a women like Brittany who placed a huge target on her back by associating herself with Joey could be in huge trouble.

I expect Hayden, Paola, and Brittany to go up. If it's anyone else I'll be shocked. The 4th person is interesting though. Someone from their own alliance needs to go up just to protect it. Unfortunately they're too stupid not to do it.