Big 12 QB Rankings

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA
I could easily see any of the top 3 or even 4 being the top QB in the conference.

Its hard to argue one is better than the other or the other or the other.

I would probably go :

Jones 1a
Weeden 1b

Griffen 2a
Tannehill 2b

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I would almost go with Weeden over Jones because he seems like a better QB, skills wise. Jones is good, but I wonder if he looks better because of the system that he is in. OU's fast paced offense can sometimes catch a guy or two out of position leading to easier plays.

Last edited:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Lets hope when he learns the system, he rises above the hype, wins the job and makes our offense competitive enough to keep up with the Big 12 horses.

CycloneJames

Dec 1, 2009
Ankeny
Its a pretty big crap shoot after the top 4. Admittedly, the top 4 are really really good, but after that there are 3 guys who havent started a game (Doege, Franklin, and Jantz), theres a guy whose better known for running than passing (Klein), a guy whose been a big dissapointment so far (Gilbert), and a guy who I believe has started 2 or 3 games (Webb). Not exactly daunting outside of those top 4 guys.

Now, I think Doege and Franklin will be really good, but they really haven't proved anything yet.

Boomer

Jun 7, 2010
Connor Wood is transferring.. You got GG, Colts little brother and a freshman

Godspeed Texas