Best Sensuous Kiss On Screen

millerforrest

Jun 4, 2008
Just saw the movie "Urban Cowboy" last night with John Travolta & Debra Winger. The actress who plays Pam (Madolyn Smith) is GORGEOUS! The 1st kiss between Travolta & Smith up in her "penthouse" after she starts the song by Bozz Scaggs "Love, Look What You've Done to Me" is AWESOME! The way she gets into the kiss and even after the kiss is over, the way she licks her top lip is pur exctasy!

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
man-card.jpg

Reactions: SenorCy

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
You watched it last night and it took this long tell everyone about it? Busy are we?...

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Just saw the movie "Urban Cowboy" last night with John Travolta & Debra Winger. The actress who plays Pam (Madolyn Smith) is GORGEOUS! The 1st kiss between Travolta & Smith up in her "penthouse" after she starts the song by Bozz Scaggs "Love, Look What You've Done to Me" is AWESOME! The way she gets into the kiss and even after the kiss is over, the way she licks her top lip is pur exctasy!

SMH........

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

this site gets weirder by the day

Wow, this guy's posts never cease to amaze me.

This is all you need to know about the OP:

Why is bubble headed Mike McCarthy still the coach on this team? His clock management skills are the worst! His play challenges are *** backwards! He challenges ones he shouldnt & he doesnt challenge the ones he should! He & he alone has cost Packers many if not all the close games they have lost in the past 4 seasons!

Let's see - yeah, that's right, a couple of months after he started THAT asinine thread the Packers only went on to win the Super Bowl. But yeah - Mike McCarthy has absolutely no idea how to coach in the NFL...

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006

Um, dude....put it back in your pants and back away from the computer. Also, I don't think CF is the site for you.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zB5Z3dXPw&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - MMA fighters kiss[/ame]