Bears vs Panthers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I'm a big Bears fan already, but man do I really want to win this game as I almost forgot how much I hate Matt Rhule. So glad he isn't still in the Big 12. Dude is a tool.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
DM may have some bad blood against him for having his players target him a couple years ago.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
How exactly did KDSM pick 2 teams that have combined for 1 win for their noon game?

Are they still letting viewers vote to decide which game gets put on? If so, the Viking and Packer fans always outvote the Bears fans, no matter how horrible their team or the game is.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Are they still letting viewers vote to decide which game gets put on? If so, the Viking and Packer fans always outvote the Bears fans, no matter how horrible their team or the game is.

Well obviously you put the Packers on over the Bears even if it's only a scrimmage but a game with a combined one win shouldn't even be an option.

Not wanting to get this moved to the cave but these are the same dumbasses that vote in elections.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and ISUTex

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
How exactly did KDSM pick 2 teams that have combined for 1 win for their noon game?

Why are there so many damn Viking fans in Central Iowa? Where is this coming from? They suck, and they've always sucked, and they will suck forever. The Bears should have priority with a 4-1 record, especially when they're playing a 3-2 Carolina. Thankfully I can pick up Fox 28 (Cedar Rapids) with an antenna.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Why are there so many damn Viking fans in Central Iowa? Where is this coming from? They suck, and they've always sucked, and they will suck forever. The Bears should have priority with a 4-1 record, especially when they're playing a 3-2 Carolina. Thankfully I can pick up Fox 28 (Cedar Rapids) with an antenna.

They got all those fans when they won that super bowl....

But seriously I think those Moss, Carter, Culpepper teams were pretty popular at a key time for the demo of this board.