Baylor Doing Baylor Things

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
This isn't a case of baylor doing something bad. The students hazed and the school suspended them. Why would anybody be mad about them doing the right thing for once.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
This isn't a case of baylor doing something bad. The students hazed and the school suspended them. Why would anybody be mad about them doing the right thing for once.

Exactly, it’s not like the athletic department covered up much worse stuff for years, and upon that much worse stuff being discovered they basically didn’t change anything other than a couple coaches. You can’t send a clearer message than that.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
Exactly, it’s not like the athletic department covered up much worse stuff for years, and upon that much worse stuff being discovered they basically didn’t change anything other than a couple coaches. You can’t send a clearer message than that.
Baylor was a garbage program, but this was posted as an example of them continuing that tradition. It is not.

• Agree
Reactions: illinoiscyclone

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
I am not going to look it up but I knock me over with a feather if they are highly rated too. Barf......

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lots of snowflake here, boys. You're all going to melt away at some point.

JFC.

Do you think rape and murder at a university are acceptable?

Do you think people should be a little more self aware if they're at a place where murder took place and rape was allowed?

Reactions: ISUKyro