Backing Up the Trucks

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I offer today option #2:
We reallocate that $10 for the pedestrian bridge, donate that to Oregon for the express purpose of buying out Altman, who then buys out McDermott's deal at Creighton, and brings the big dude back to Ames.

As fans, we struggle with the idea of coaches we haven't seen before, so this is a creative way to bring back that familiarity we crave.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I offer today option #2:
We reallocate that $10 for the pedestrian bridge, donate that to Oregon for the express purpose of buying out Altman, who then buys out McDermott's deal at Creighton, and brings the big dude back to Ames.

As fans, we struggle with the idea of coaches we haven't seen before, so this is a creative way to bring back that familiarity we crave.
Does McDermott have any more sons that can join the team?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I offer today option #2:

Will $10 really get Altman out of Oregon? I guess cost of living and all that makes a difference, but I'd up it to at least $15.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron