AP Top25

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I don't get how they drop TCU from 15th to out after losing an ot game to a team they currently have in the top 25 now.

TBinBETT

Jun 9, 2015
Iowa best ISU by 39 and dropped a spot in the coaches poll.

THIS is why many Iowa fans think this is a lose-lose series for Iowa. Even when Iowa takes care of business like they did last night, they still get punished for playing a weakling.

It would be nice if ISU would win a few more games one of these seasons. :(

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013

THIS is why many Iowa fans think this is a lose-lose series for Iowa. Even when Iowa takes care of business like they did last night, they still get punished for playing a weakling.

Life must be rough being a professional victim...

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

Iowa shouldn't play Miami of Ohio or NDSU either then....or Purdue, Rutgers, Northwestern

• Agree
Reactions: Sigmapolis

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Yeah, it's surprising these other blue chip programs Iowa scheduled don't keep them going up in the polls.

Be greatful they're scared to play anyone good, their play against good teams isn't exactly impressive

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

People care about the Coaches Poll? Iowa moved up three spots in the only poll that matters

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa

This is why so many non-Iowa fans dislike the Hawks so much. The arrogance and stupidity from most Iowa posters on this site is astounding.

Is there a limit to the ignore list?

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
"Look at me! Look where we're ranked!" So sad you need to come to a Cyclone site to be validated. Here you go....You have a good team this year. Now, go away little bro.

TBinBETT

Jun 9, 2015
This is why so many non-Iowa fans dislike the Hawks so much. The arrogance and stupidity from most Iowa posters on this site is astounding.

Is there a limit to the ignore list?
What did I say that isn't true?

Iowa dropped in the poll after beating a P5 team by 39.

Heck, I even wished ISU well - it would be great to see them win in the Big 12 more. Much more palatable than Oklahoma or Baylor anyway.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

Little bro? Funny.

A cyclone fan would know, lol.

What did I say that isn't true?

Iowa dropped in the poll after beating a P5 team by 39.

Heck, I even wished ISU well - it would be great to see them win in the Big 12 more. Much more palatable than Oklahoma or Baylor anyway.

kcjerk.0.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron