***Among Us Mafia***

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport

Try this out and let me know if you have issues. We have it set up to choose your roles so read carefully and click on the emojis you want for roles.
Are people using their same avatars and names for this discord name?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Would one of you be willing to meet me at 7.30 to help me get into the chat? It's been a while since I have been there.
2 questions:
Does the game require a touch screen
Does the game require typing info quickly
Does this game require audio/video capabilities?

Okay, so I can't count. :D
If it needs all of those, I'll swing by BB & get a mike for my laptop.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Would one of you be willing to meet me at 7.30 to help me get into the chat? It's been a while since I have been there.
2 questions:
Does the game require a touch screen
Does the game require typing info quickly
Does this game require audio/video capabilities?

Okay, so I can't count. :D
If it needs all of those, I'll swing by BB & get a mike for my laptop.
Touch screen is needed unless you want to pay $5 to get it for computer. It's free on mobile devices.

Typing quickly not necessary... if you have audio / video.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
We’ll try and have it through discord on the voice chat. You may need some help getting back on. We changed a few things since the last time you were on there KC.
You guys play with the voice chat? I guess that makes sense since you'd have to leave the app to type in discord otherwise.

Reactions: PSYclone22

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
You guys play with the voice chat? I guess that makes sense since you'd have to leave the app to type in discord otherwise.
There’s chat in game. But like it’s 80million times easier to speak and you can tell way easier when people are lying when they have voice. Usually you only have a minute or two to talk

Basically you don’t talk during the fixing tasks and killing part but you do talk during the meetings/vote

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
There’s chat in game. But like it’s 80million times easier to speak and you can tell way easier when people are lying when they have voice. Usually you only have a minute or two to talk

Basically you don’t talk during the fixing tasks and killing part but you do talk during the meetings/vote
Yeah I've played before. I should have added that while the game has chat, they made it harder to use with the preset statements and stuff so I'm not opposed to doing it in discord.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I got it downloaded on my phone. Is there anything else I need to do I can use voice and sound?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well, I figured out a few things like how to do some of the tasks. Figured out how to get the doors to open.
Figured out how to move and how to stop & start stuff.

I opened up discord on my computer and can't get past some new page. :(

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron