***Among Us Mafia***

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Alright here we go! I can travel to reactor in phase 1 and fix in either phase 2 or 3. Who else?
I have all my tasks done and will travel to reactor in step one and fix the sabotage in step 2.

In order to play it extra safe, we should have 1-2 more people than we need come along and attempt the same. The last thing we need is to only send two people and one of them gets killed by a mafia member before they can repair the sabotage.

We should prioritize sending anyone who's finished tasks. I know RandomFan has said he's finished too, so he should be another who goes to fix I'm thinking.
I can go as well. One more would be good to observe

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I would feel more comfortable with quite a few people going. If we trust two/three people to go and one of them is an imposter, we are ******

• Agree
Reactions: Fitzy

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I would feel more comfortable with quite a few people going. If we trust two/three people to go and one of them is an imposter, we are ******
So far we have:

Me
RandomFan
SCNCY

I think Psy said he'd be in reactor as well. That's four.

Technically, if there are three imposters left, we need to have six people in reactor tomorrow in the ultimate worst case scenario where one imposter kills an innocent and the other two imposters do nothing. That would leave two innocents to eliminate the sabotage.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I know Hopp and you are a little behind on tasks so maybe you two continue on.

Sounds like Fitzy, Random and I can move to reactor together and SCNCY is there already.

Maybe one more person? Just to be safe

Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
So far we have:

Me
RandomFan
SCNCY

Technically, if there are three imposters left, we need to have six people in reactor tomorrow in the ultimate worst case scenario where one imposter kills an innocent and the other two imposters do nothing. That would leave two innocents to eliminate the sabotage.
I believe there are only two left

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
So far we have:

Me
RandomFan
SCNCY

There are 2 imposters left

Reactions: RandomFan

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I know Hopp and you are a little behind on tasks so maybe you two continue on.

Sounds like Fitzy, Random and I can move to reactor together and SCNCY is there already.

Maybe one more person? Just to be safe
I can finish my remaining tasks in one day as long as I end the previous day where I need to. I’m at the point where I only trust a couple people so I’m probably going to go to reactor regardless

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So far we have:

Me
RandomFan
SCNCY

I can go but then I won’t get my task all done till Thursday which is fine because if this doesn’t get done right we’re screwed.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
I traveled back to reactor in action 3 so I'll be there tomorrow. I'll complete my task step 1 and go from there when we have more people.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Me
RandomFan
SCNCY
PSY

Anyone else done with tasks completely and want to be the fifth?

Everyone who goes should shoot for doing the anti-sabotage action on step 2.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Me
RandomFan
SCNCY
PSY

Anyone else done with tasks completely and want to be the fifth?

Everyone who goes should shoot for doing the anti-sabotage action on step 2.
Yes I am done and plan on going there

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
Ok we have a ton of volunteers. If you are innocent and behind on tasks, finish your tasks.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
My bad for forgetting to vote.

I'm planning on finishing my tasks tomorrow since there will be a lot of people fixing the sabotage.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Ok we have a ton of volunteers. If you are innocent and behind on tasks, finish your tasks.

Agree with this, we’re alimony done completing all of our tasks, this is the imposters last sabotage attempt to slow down our progress.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I may be paranoid but I’m fine with as many as possible going to the reactor. We have the numbers advantage do we not? If tomorrow goes wrong it doesn’t matter if we get tasks done or not. Someone smarter than me do the math and see how many days we have numbers advantage left

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
Check me on this:

+2 imposters left

+2 people needed to fix the reactor

+1 max day kill for the imposters

=5 people needed in the reactor?

6 tops if we want someone to observe

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I was wondering about the day kill. Does each imposter get a day kill? Do they have to know who is in the room to do so? I am unsure of their mechanics.

Scncy said he was in the Reactor, If someone else is there already, we could potentially fix it right away, unless scncy or the other person is an imposter.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I was wondering about the day kill. Does each imposter get a day kill? Do they have to know who is in the room to do so? I am unsure of their mechanics.

Scncy said he was in the Reactor, If someone else is there already, we could potentially fix it right away, unless scncy or the other person is an imposter.
There can only be one imposter day kill each day. Each imposter does not get a kill each day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron