Votes: 189 63.9%
  • Weed

Votes: 107 36.1%

• Total voters

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I’m a huge proponent of legalization even though I never have and probably never will use it. Smoking anything just never appealed to me and gummies etc have an even weirder feel to me (I guess I am now old)

Alcohol I probably should cut back on but meh I’m a cyclone fan need something for the stress

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use my volcano 95% percent of the time. You can manipulate the cannabinoid profile with the temp. Lower temps for sativa, higher temps for indica or if I want a stronger body high. Plus i get to use the already been vaped material for making butter or oil. I've tried low temp dabs, e-nails, water pipes, nothing compares. I have a nice US Tube with an ash catcher that gets used with my weekend coffee, otherwise no combustion for me.

I've always wanted a Volcano. :)

For vaping I do currently have a "Da Budda."

1674311448671.png

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’m a huge proponent of legalization even though I never have and probably never will use it. Smoking anything just never appealed to me and gummies etc have an even weirder feel to me (I guess I am now old)

Alcohol I probably should cut back on but meh I’m a cyclone fan need something for the stress
Gummys are relaxing to me. I've equated it to laying on a pool floaty. It takes an hour or two to kick in for me though.
Popped one last night at 7 and had some chex mix at like 9 and couldn't taste any seasoning though, LOL.

Cymon

Apr 10, 2006
Ankeny
So for a guy that has smoked weed a handful of times and usually got paranoid, is indica for me? My friend was telling me I smoked the wrong kind. I have some anxiety and would like to relax with a gummy from time to time.

Gorm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
It is down to Wisconsin and Nebby. Not sure what is going on with South Dakota. I believe the people voted for it and the gov vetoed it later.

The prohibition folks spent a LOT of money in South Dakota on this last election cycle and low turn ended up in the referendum getting voted down.

Got to admire the prohibition folks in continuing the fight even though its quite obvious its going to come crashing down on them. Even the crews that were operating the emergency water pumps on the Titanic gave up after an hour and a half.

Gorm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
So for a guy that has smoked weed a handful of times and usually got paranoid, is indica for me? My friend was telling me I smoked the wrong kind. I have some anxiety and would like to relax with a gummy from time to time.

A strong sativa almost always gives me that anxiety. However, anxiety can happen with either strain if it is strong in THC.

Personally, I switched to popcorn type buds as I think the THC levels in some of the weed lately is crazy high. (Thus leading to so many people getting CHS.) Plus the popcorn buds are less expensive.

If I were you I would try a small hit of a really basic indica, like Afghani or Northern Lights.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
I’m almost exclusively edibles but a lot of times it’s the strain. You can’t just say oh I react that way to indica because there are thousands of different kinds of indica. You have to find the one that works right for you. I never get paranoid but I tried a different brand of edibles one time and was convinced every noise I heard was someone breaking into my house while my friend said it was the most relaxing high they had in a long time. Everyone responds differently

Help Support Us

Become a patron