AJ Ferrari officially charged

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
The middle brother, I heard is trouble. Not sure on the youngest brother. I thought is was okay

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
The middle brother, I heard is trouble. Not sure on the youngest brother. I thought is was okay
Sorry, I meant younger brother of AJ, not the youngest. Haven't heard anything about him.

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Bar fight?
Idk what the linked charges are for, but it was pretty well known in the wrestling world that Anthony shot up an oklahoma state wrestlers house that was sleeping with their sister. This was before AJ's sexual assault allegations came to light. There was talk at Fargo last year that it was going to be the end of John Smith at Oklahoma State and Coleman Scott would be taking over.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Idk what the linked charges are for, but it was pretty well known in the wrestling world that Anthony shot up an oklahoma state wrestlers house that was sleeping with their sister. This was before AJ's sexual assault allegations came to light. There was talk at Fargo last year that it was going to be the end of John Smith at Oklahoma State and Coleman Scott would be taking over.
It was Mastrogiovanni's house/car

• Agree
Reactions: HGoat1 and buf87

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado
So far the middle one (Anthony) is. I would assume that AJ has to wait for his trial results before Iowa could accept a commit from him. Just guessing
same, and I wonder if the 2 brothers with legal trouble would be NIL money only and not scholarship money

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Thuggery is embraced by the Brands brothers. They will fit in beautifully there.