A Quick Thank You

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Hello CF Community!

Just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to everyone who has helped me with my multiple threads over the past year. I've had lots of questions about new jobs, finding the right job, working from home, and places to live in Iowa. My family just recently realized a dream of moving back to central Iowa after 12+ years of being away. We moved into a place in Adel last week from our place in the MSP area. I took a job that is 100% work from home which allowed us to live wherever we wanted.

The reality that we are "back" hasn't quite set in completely yet. Hearing ISU sports on the radio and seeing yard signs/flags/apparel everywhere still catches me off guard. We have really felt the welcoming presence in our community as multiple people have reached out or stopped by with coffee/food/etc to welcome us to the area.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who answered my questions/threads and helped me get where I am. I look forward to hopefully seeing you all at Jack Trice or Hilton sometime in the not-so-distant future!

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Hello CF Community!

Just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to everyone who has helped me with my multiple threads over the past year. I've hot lots of questions about new jobs, finding the right job, working from home, and places to live in Iowa. My family just recently realized a dream of moving back to central Iowa after 12+ years of being away. We moved into a place in Adel last week from our place in the MSP area. I took a job that is 100% work from home which allowed us to live wherever we wanted.

The reality that we are "back" hasn't quite set in completely yet. Hearing ISU sports on the radio and seeing yard signs/flags/apparel everywhere still catches me off guard. We have really felt the welcoming presence in our community as multiple people have reached out or stopped by with coffee/food/etc to welcome us to the area.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who answered my questions/threads and helped me get where I am. I look forward to hopefully seeing you all at Jack Trice or Hilton sometime in the not-so-distant future!

Congratulations on the move, and finding what makes you all ultimately happy!

Reactions: throwittoblythe

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Hello CF Community!

Just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to everyone who has helped me with my multiple threads over the past year. I've hot lots of questions about new jobs, finding the right job, working from home, and places to live in Iowa. My family just recently realized a dream of moving back to central Iowa after 12+ years of being away. We moved into a place in Adel last week from our place in the MSP area. I took a job that is 100% work from home which allowed us to live wherever we wanted.

Remember that it's NOT too good to be true. It's just good all around. Welcome back!

Reactions: throwittoblythe

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Hello CF Community!

Just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to everyone who has helped me with my multiple threads over the past year. I've had lots of questions about new jobs, finding the right job, working from home, and places to live in Iowa. My family just recently realized a dream of moving back to central Iowa after 12+ years of being away. We moved into a place in Adel last week from our place in the MSP area. I took a job that is 100% work from home which allowed us to live wherever we wanted.

I am not a native Iowan...I lived in California (x2), Texas, Washington (x2), Florida, and Kansas before moving here in 1983 at the ripe old age of 28. I have lived here ever since, and can't imagine living anywhere else anymore.

Iowa is home. I'm happy for you that you found your way home. :)

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I am not a native Iowan...I lived in California (x2), Texas, Washington (x2), Florida, and Kansas before moving here in 1983 at the ripe old age of 28. I have lived here ever since, and can't imagine living anywhere else anymore.

Iowa is home. I'm happy for you that you found your way home. :)
You weren't born here but you got here as soon as you could. :cool: