A Nation Rises Hype Video

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Nice work. Nothing gets me more excited than watching those plays when Lanning runs 30 yards and runs over a linebacker. I love how this staff is embracing the storms / tornados/ sirens more than any of the previous staffs. We have such a cool mascot and never took advantage of it

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Sound the mother ******* sirens

KoolAidMan.gif

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Nice work! After watching that video I'm starting to think that Lazard may do more for Cyclone football future than yards and TDs. He was one hard mofo to bring down last season. We have had a string of skill players that went down on first contact. AL has proven that you don't have to and guys like Lanning and Warren show the same.

With CMC emphasizing the toughness and these leaders showing it, hopefully we are heading towards a bright future of toughness we haven't seen in a long time.

Reactions: MatthiasWRNL

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Awesome video. Actually forgot that was a 3-9 season there for a while. Looking forward to the CMC era. Just out of curiosity, have you put together any others outside the other 2 showing on your uploads on YouTube? Pretty great stuff.

Reactions: MatthiasWRNL

MatthiasWRNL

Jun 1, 2015
Awesome video. Actually forgot that was a 3-9 season there for a while. Looking forward to the CMC era. Just out of curiosity, have you put together any others outside the other 2 showing on your uploads on YouTube? Pretty great stuff.

I did some Notre dame ones back a couple years ago on an old email. Settled on this account due to not knowing the other info lol