#4 Baylor @ #3 KU

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
He’s definitely shown an upward trajectory overall in his career. Never had any last place finished after he got his team rolling after probation.
Every coach looks good when their players make shots. Baylor's guards are excellent and flat out better than KU's guards at this point. Baylor thoroughly outplayed KU today.

But it's 3 games into an 18 game slate. Still a long ways to go.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Pollard would rather turn the parking lot into a carnival than have a good basketball coach that always has teams that rebound play defense and are tough as hell.
That does describe Baylor. I watched their "shootaround" prior to their game at Hilton two years ago. There were bodies flying everywhere.

• Agree
Reactions: mynameisjonas

CyBlock

Oct 1, 2019
Why are good things happening to Baylor? Is there not a higher power/karma??

No sh**!! Thought they'd be on the death penalty list, but every single year, their Women's BB, VB, Men's BB and Football are always at the top?? I would love to know how they are doing this, and yes, I thought karma would have caught up to them by now as well!

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Every coach looks good when their players make shots. Baylor's guards are excellent and flat out better than KU's guards at this point. Baylor thoroughly outplayed KU today.

But it's 3 games into an 18 game slate. Still a long ways to go.
It is, but you guys have quite a bit of catching up to do. They have wins in Lubbock and Lawrence now. I don’t see you guys winning in Waco, but you’re right, long season.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
No sh**!! Thought they'd be on the death penalty list, but every single year, their Women's BB, VB, Men's BB and Football are always at the top?? I would love to know how they are doing this, and yes, I thought karma would have caught up to them by now as well!
We're all aware that karma isnt a real thing, arent we?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
It is, but you guys have quite a bit of catching up to do. They have wins in Lubbock and Lawrence now. I don’t see you guys winning in Waco, but you’re right, long season.
And I didnt see Baylor winning at Kansas until they did. It's one game. Fifteen more to go. Baylor isnt going 18-0 in the Big 12 which means they'll drop at least one that "we didnt see coming".

• Dislike
Reactions: CyBobby

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
And I didnt see Baylor winning at Kansas until they did. It's one game. Fifteen more to go. Baylor isnt going 18-0 in the Big 12 which means they'll drop at least one that "we didnt see coming".
My point earlier is that the bottom half of the Big 12 is hot, and I mean hot garbage. There’s not a lot of opportunities for them to lose if they clean up their home games against WVU and KU. They still have a trip to Morgantown, but seriously, everyone else sucks.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Scott Drew is a hell of a coach
He wasn't always. He depended on getting great talent early in his career (still think they were shady as hell back then) and wasn't a very good coach. He's certainly turned into one though. They've found the perfect medium of recruiting good players who aren't good enough to leave for the NBA right away.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron