2023-2024 Line Up

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
There are 2 interesting ones to me.

Mj - supposed to be a small 74, so you think he’d have no problem certifying. Is this an indicator that he’s put on a good amount of weight?

AE - his says 49. Most people have said he’d be 49, but know there’s been hope he could get to 41. This seems to indicate he can’t.

• Agree
Reactions: CyDawg23

cywr89

May 14, 2009
Also, Cabanban appears to have left the team recently if this list is complete.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Carr is listed at 165 with Rojas
I meant why are there pictures of the team practicing and team photos and he’s not in them. His last photo a couple days ago on social media he’s with his brother in North Carolina - shouldn’t he be with the team practicing and in class?

cywr89

May 14, 2009
What are we talking about with Cabanban and Carr?
Cabanban was on the roster but is not in trackwrestling which is the official site for tracking weight and decent plans. I have no idea why Carr was brought up because he was training out east. I’m guessing his Master’s work gives him the freedom to travel and train.

fuesleybc

Dec 5, 2022
There are 2 interesting ones to me.

Mj - supposed to be a small 74, so you think he’d have no problem certifying. Is this an indicator that he’s put on a good amount of weight?

AE - his says 49. Most people have said he’d be 49, but know there’s been hope he could get to 41. This seems to indicate he can’t.
The weight listed in track is what weight they are eligible for now, it is not what they weight they can descend to. Example is Figueroa from ASU is listed at 141 and I pretty sure he will be 125 by the time season starts.

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022
The weight listed in track is what weight they are eligible for now, it is not what they weight they can descend to. Example is Figueroa from ASU is listed at 141 and I pretty sure he will be 125 by the time season starts.
i think the weight listed on track is the weight class they were closest to when stepping scale without being
over that weight class

example if you weighed 134 your listed at 141

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Apology accepted
Nothing to apologize for, but I’ll gladly admit when I was wrong.

I already said I’m coming to eat crow of AE has a good tournament here. You’re jumping the gun a bit with your gloating. His best win is over #21. Let’s see how the rest of the tournament plays out.

The eyeball test is showing me he’s a possible AA, but the results still aren’t there. Can be after today though.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Is it possible that if Reneri picked up his AA degree that he could be ruled eligible at semester? that ship has likely sailed but I wanted to ask.

Reactions: Cyguy1994

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron