***2022 Week 10 CFB Games Thread***

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I honestly don't know how I'd rank the top 6 teams.

Georgia for sure #1. After that? Michigan hasn't beaten anyone but I assume #2. Ohio State should fall based on today's performance. Tennessee #3?

TCU and Oregon are playing just as good as the 2-4 teams but think they'll still be outside the top four for now.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Leach's crew starting at midfield after a penalty on the KO. Buckle up.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
They’re still several players away from being legit contenders, but LSU is going to be really good in a year or two. Shows the difference between a guy that can coach with good players (Kelly) and a guy that can’t (Jimbo) with elite players. Both are terrible people though.
Friends' brother was being recruited by Kelly when at ND. Big time Catholic family. Let's just say he wasn't impressed by Kelly as a person, and decided to play for Urban Meyer instead.

Actually said, to his college players, Urban is awesome. He still calls that player's parents frequently to this day.

Oh, and Jimbo sucks. Period.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Georgia for sure #1. After that? Michigan hasn't beaten anyone but I assume #2. Ohio State should fall based on today's performance. Tennessee #3?

TCU and Oregon are playing just as good as the 2-4 teams but think they'll still be outside the top four for now.

I mean that was some seriously ****** up weather in that game. Have to take that in to consideration.

Reactions: jctisu

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa

1: Georgia 2: Michigan 3: Ohio State 4: TCU 5: Tennessee 6: Oregon

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Miss State K makes three 44-yarders (timeouts on the first 2) to tie it up with :29 left.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017

I don't think TCU is playing on the same level as Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee and Michigan. Now, if they can take care of Texas in Austin next week I will likely change my tune. The Horned Frogs are playing with fire with how they play from behind all of the time. To their credit they own the 4th Quarter of games, but that's a dangerous game to play.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I don't think TCU is playing on the same level as Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee and Michigan. Now, if they can take care of Texas in Austin next week I will likely change my tune. The Horned Frogs are playing with fire with how they play in from behind all of the time. To their credit they own the 4th Quarter of games, but that's a dangerous game to play.

They aren’t to going to make it through without an L imo.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Is Tennessee a lock for the CFP? Their last 3 games are against Mizzou, S Carolina and Vanderbilt.
If they win out big and Georgia does the same by winning out and winning the SEC the Vols will have a legit chance. Depends on what else happens, but if it's Tennessee with 1 loss vs. say Oregon with 1 loss BUT having a conference title (Pac-12) how do you stack them up? First game or not, the Ducks got absolutely humiliated by Georgia, 49-3. Tennessee wasn't in this game today with the Dawgs, but it was no 49-3 ass-kicking.