NFL: ***2022 NFL Draft Thread***

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I legitimately think he could stick there.
Same with Soehner in New Orleans. He and Allen are both with teams that are not strong at TE. I think Enyi landing in Denver was the best outcome of the draft and free agency for ISU players. His game is perfect for their style of defense.

Breece landed in a good spot as well. The Jets made some solid moves in free agency and had a good draft. Their o-line could be better but they're not all that bad.

The Ravens needed a backup for Andrews at TE. It's strange they took Kolar and then Likely not long after that.

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012

Not sure relevant but:

Oklahoma Sooners (6) + Texas (0) = 6 Draftees for OUT

Cincy Bearcats (9)+BYU coogs (1)+ Houston Cougars (2)=12 Draftees for the INS!

The league might get more competitive!!!!!!!!!!
:jimlad:Edit: I've been corrected, me bad; actually its 14ins, 7 outs, Sorry

Last edited:

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Not sure relevant but:

Oklahoma Sooners (6) + Texas (0) = 6 Draftees for OUT

Cincy Bearcats (9)+BYU coogs (1)+ Houston Cougars (2)=12 Draftees for the INS!

The league might get more competitive!!!!!!!!!!
:jimlad:

3 for Houston
1 for UCF

14 total from the incoming schools.
18 from the remaining 8.

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
3 for Houston
1 for UCF

14 total from the incoming schools.
18 from the remaining 8.
Thanks for the correction! My bad. Conference is not getting easier, even with out's departure. :jimlad:

Last edited:

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Dumb question, why did Mike Rose not get drafted? Injury? Too slow?

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Dumb question, why did Mike Rose not get drafted? Injury? Too slow?
Think anyone who responds would be heavily speculating. I personally feel it was the injury because he seemed to me to way out perform some other Big12 LB's that did get drafted, but I am bias. He will get his chance to prove himself though, so that is good....!!!!!! I hope he proves himself!!!!! He is a helluva football player!!

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Mike Rose to KC is freaking awesome. He will make the roster.
KC will be a hard roster for Rose to make, last year the Chiefs carried 6 linebackers, they drafted the kid out of Wisconsin, so he will make the team, their last two drafts they have drafted a LB in the 2nd round, and they are young and cheap. So that only leaves 3 spots left, he will have to beat out the other three for a roster spot, so special teams play will be important for Rose to make the team.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
KC will be a hard roster for Rose to make, last year the Chiefs carried 6 linebackers, they drafted the kid out of Wisconsin, so he will make the team, their last two drafts they have drafted a LB in the 2nd round, and they are young and cheap. So that only leaves 3 spots left, he will have to beat out the other three for a roster spot, so special teams play will be important for Rose to make the team.
If Ben Nieman can take a lot of snaps for KC. Mike Rose sure as hell can

DClone

Apr 11, 2006
He hasn’t released music in 5 years. Must get a nice check from national wide if that’s all he does
Brad Paisley hasn't released an album for five years, but he is still releasing singles. At least three new singles in the last two years.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron