2022 NCAA FB Coaching Carousel

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Agreed.

Interesting reading the replies to the tweet, 9/10 of the Cinci fan base (in that thread) wanted no part of CMC, I think they’re ignorant but I am admittedly biased
From a cinci fan perspective I get it. Their recruiting class is higher then ISU so they don’t get a bump there and they are about to join a P5 conference that CMC just finished last in. While I think CMC would still do a good job I understand fans not being excited after losing a coach that just took the first G5 team to the playoffs.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I considered buying a mansion and a couple of Lamborghinis' a few years back. I also considered if i should make an offer on Twitter to out bid Elon.....and i also used to consider which super model i could marry. All of those could be considered true statements.

These searches are always so laughable.

"My source connected to Cincinnati (source could be a friend that is an intern in athletics) said they are strongly considering (insert all the names of good coaches) (and considering could be the morning water cooler chat)." LOL
Lol, my kid just told me that his buddy whose sister dates one of backups said that he was told by him that 3 players are entering the portal. One of them is one of the players that CMC announced in his presser that is coming back next season. So many of these sources are bad like you say.

Reactions: CapnCy

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
Alec Golesh rumored to be person of interest for the Cincinnati job. Hmmm, where have I heard that name before?
Which goes 100% against the other rumor that Cincy is placing very strong emphasis on candidates who already have strong head coaching resumes. Or in other words, no one knows anything and rumors are pointless

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
So basically everybody and anybody said nah.
ESPN article mentioned most candidates were looking for large share of salary over contract length to be guaranteed and sounded like GTech wasn't willing to make that commitment.

Last edited:

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
What
ESPN article mentioned most candidates were looking for large share of salary over contract length to be guaranteed and sounded like GTech wasn't willing to make that commitment.
Hard to compete directly with the sec money in that regard

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron