2022 Concerts

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
Yeah. I could have listened to about ten more hours of that. Blue Orchid was great. I was a little disappointed at first that they played Seven Nation but ******* killed it. It’s a great song but there were a couple dozen I would have rather heard. I thought.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Anyone yet seen "the Stadium tour?"

Hearing Joan Jett is great, Poison is decent, Def Leppard decent and Motley Crue is horrible.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Yeah. I could have listened to about ten more hours of that. Blue Orchid was great. I was a little disappointed at first that they played Seven Nation but ******* killed it. It’s a great song but there were a couple dozen I would have rather heard. I thought.
I was hoping for Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, which is one that he usually plays, but it's hard to have any complaints about the show we got.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Anyone yet seen "the Stadium tour?"

Hearing Joan Jett is great, Poison is decent, Def Leppard decent and Motley Crue is horrible.

Vince is horrible. The rest of the band are on point. Mick Mars is so under rated. Great guitar player

Btw Demi Lavato broke the record last night for lowest number of grand stand tickets sold for a state fair grand stand act. Heard 4K.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: JP4CY and NWICY

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Vince is horrible. The rest of the band are on point. Mick Mars is so under rated. Great guitar player

Btw Demi Lavato broke the record last night for lowest number of grand stand tickets sold for a state fair grand stand act. Heard 4K.
Vince Neil is Horrible. He never could sing... ever. Now he is even worse.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm going to see Morgan Wade in Davenport on Thursday at Raccoon Motel. She's opening up for Alanis Morissette tonight at the state fair but I'm pumped to see her in the more intimate setting. I love her voice and the emotion she puts into her songs.

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
I am so sore from all of the rock and rolling I did at Jack White. My god that was awesome.

Reactions: Mr Janny

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron