2022 Concerts

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I have tickets for the following:
4/27 Brujeria, Goatwhore & Unidad Trauma.
4/28 Deftones & Gojira.
5/5 Henry Rollins spoken word.
5/14 Carcass, Immolation & Creeping Death.
5/19 Hypocrisy, Carach Angren, The Agonist & Hideous Divinity.
6/8 Suffocation, Atheist, Soreption & Contrarian.
6/15 Jungle Rot, Internal Bleeding, Church Crusher & Eye.
6/22 Circle Jerks, Adolescents & Negative Approach!!
8/12 Primus

I just saw Sleep a few nights ago at a place called Meow Wolf in Santa Fe, NM. That was the perfect place to see them! They are playing tonight in Albuquerque, but I gotta work. Boo!!

Also, last week I ran into Dave Mustaine at a local mall. I saw Al Jourgensen from Ministry walking downtown a couple hours later. I thought there was some big festival I was missing, but turns out Megadeth had the day off from tour, as did Ministry, and they decided to just hang out here in Albuquerque. Our mayor (the metal mayor!) had dinner with Ministry, Melvins, and C.O.C. that night. Lucky bastard!

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have tickets for the following:
4/27 Brujeria, Goatwhore & Unidad Trauma.
4/28 Deftones & Gojira.
5/5 Henry Rollins spoken word.
5/14 Carcass, Immolation & Creeping Death.
5/19 Hypocrisy, Carach Angren, The Agonist & Hideous Divinity.
6/8 Suffocation, Atheist, Soreption & Contrarian.
6/15 Jungle Rot, Internal Bleeding, Church Crusher & Eye.
6/22 Circle Jerks, Adolescents & Negative Approach!!
8/12 Primus

I just saw Sleep a few nights ago at a place called Meow Wolf in Santa Fe, NM. That was the perfect place to see them! They are playing tonight in Albuquerque, but I gotta work. Boo!!

Also, last week I ran into Dave Mustaine at a local mall. I saw Al Jourgensen from Ministry walking downtown a couple hours later. I thought there was some big festival I was missing, but turns out Megadeth had the day off from tour, as did Ministry, and they decided to just hang out here in Albuquerque. Our mayor (the metal mayor!) had dinner with Ministry, Melvins, and C.O.C. that night. Lucky bastard!
Circle Jerks?!?!?! You have my attention.... I didn't realize they were touring.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
This topic is right in my wheelhouse.

So far this year Ive seen Yves Tumor, Liam Kazar, Elton, Marcus King, Khruangbin, Hippie Sabotage, Meute, and I just got back from LA seeing L'imperatrice. Im sure Im missing a few. Was going to see Paul Cauthen tonight but it would be hard to top his last show here so I passed after a long day.

Will be seeing Spoon on Monday in Columbia, Mo. Will see Jack White at Starlight and probably a few others...Lord Huron, Raitt, etc there as well. Have tickets for New Order/PSB in September. Wet Leg, Modest Mouse, Kevin Morby, RKS (on the fence as they are getting a little weird), and NIN at Red Rocks. Want to see Midnight Oil..maybe Boston for that. Will be seeing Roosevelt in Dallas in June. Likely 30 more shows I will go to.

If Arcade Fire or North Mississippi All Stars tour reasonablh close I will go see them.

• Wow
Reactions: Angie and Jer

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I haven't read the enitre thread, but I'm looking forward to seeing George Thorogood May 1 at Hoyt Sherman May 1. Lonesome George knows how to put on a show

• Winner
Reactions: pourcyne

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
I haven't read the enitre thread, but I'm looking forward to seeing George Thorogood May 1 at Hoyt Sherman May 1. Lonesome George knows how to put on a show

I wish I weren't too much of a tightwad to spend $77 for the nosebleed seats at the back of the balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyrocks

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Saw Badflower in Omaha last night and it was the most ******* amazing show I’ve ever been to. Absolutely insane.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Wound up at Bieber with the kids on Sunday and I'll be damned if that little hoser didn't put on a pretty good show. I'm not too proud to admit I was entertained.

• Haha
Reactions: MJ29 and Jer

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just ordered Wilco Tickets to see them on the opening night of their Cruel Country tour at the Paramount in Cedar Rapids.

If you're an indie fan at all from the 2000s, two must see bands coming through Iowa City this fall.
October - Broken Social Scene at the Englert
November - Godspeed You! Black Emperor

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie