***2022-23 MBB General Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Damn I thought Prohm was bad as a coach but in 1 yr their coach has had a team involved shooting and sort of coverup (at least not forthcoming) and now the program suspended for hazing. Well it puts 2-22 in perspective (don't get me wrong it still SUCKED)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Pretty good crowd for OU KU at Norman I assume it is KU fans travelling well.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
most people are idiots.

You take any team and take away their leading scorer and their pg and have their new pg get a season ending injury leaving a freshman to take over and most people, including most of our fans, will have low expectations. And most of the time they'll be right.

TJ is, for a second year in a row, getting way more out of the talent than anyone would expect.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
You take any team and take away their leading scorer and their pg and have their new pg get a season ending injury leaving a freshman to take over and most people, including most of our fans, will have low expectations. And most of the time they'll be right.

TJ is, for a second year in a row, getting way more out of the talent than anyone would expect.

Still have a lot of guys from last year's team and the transfers coming in were good players. And TJ can coach. We'll probably be picked 10th next year. People never learn.

Reactions: Ankency