***2020 Vikings Thread***

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
As a Vikings fan, I guess you get used to this type of thing happening. Win three consecutive division games to build up hope, then just flush it all down the toilet the following week by losing to one of the weakest teams in the league! Frustrating, yet rather predictable. Ugh!

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Can't believe I let this team suck me back in only for that performance. Defense was pitiful, even Harris and Smith who are supposed to be the strength. Kendricks is the only bright spot of the defense right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
I'm already looking forward to the draft. Unfortunately.

If the Vikes go OL in the first round who do they go after? It seems like it's Sewell and then a drop off of about five or six other lineman. If they go G take Davis (yikes another Buckeye bust?) or if the go T, take Leatherwood?

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I’ve been a Vikings fan since the Joe Kapp days. So I’ve had my share of suffering. The teams the last two years (essentially since Cousins arrived for a frame of reference) have been some of the worst mainly because of any sense of consistency. It all lands in management's lap. Perfect example is giving Cousins a contract extension. The team this year has some bright spots, but overall this is one ugly mess of a team.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron