NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
4th and 2? No problem..... I've never called a single play in the NFL, but I can figure out that all you need to do is throw to whomever Trevathian is covering. Good night.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
The Bears are a giant pile of flaming hot garbage. Pace should already have been fired for Trubisky alone, and at this point none of the coaches have done a damn thing to still have a job, so just burn the entire thing down.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
The Bears are a giant pile of flaming hot garbage. Pace should already have been fired for Trubisky alone, and at this point none of the coaches have done a damn thing to still have a job, so just burn the entire thing down.
I pretty much have the mindset that the franchise will never win a Super Bowl again.

They need to tear it down and start all over but I'm sure that won't eventually work either. Till they get new ownership (which will never happen) probably doomed to fail.

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I pretty much have the mind set that the franchise will never win a Super Bowl again.

They need to tear it down and start all over but I'm sure that won't eventually work either. Till they get new ownership (which will never happen) probably doomed to fail.
virginia loves ryan pace

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
the Bear defense has packed it in. They're going through the motions for the rest of the season. "**** this offense, staff, management and ownership, just give me my check."

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
the Bear defense has packed it in. They're going through the motions for the rest of the season. "**** this offense, staff, management and ownership, just give me my check."
At least they get a first round pick this year I'm sure they will use it wisely to draft a probowl o line man and not K white par du

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
At least they get a first round pick this year I'm sure they will use it wisely to draft a probowl o line man and not K white par du

They will pass over the next Mahomes and take a corner or running back they could've taken in the second round. It's the Bear way.

Help Support Us

Become a patron