2020 NBA offseason

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone seen if Haliburton's combine numbers have come out yet? I saw some of the players numbers are coming out and there have been some crazy numbers. Tyler Bey from Colorado set the vert record for forwards which is pretty impressive and I think the 6th best of all time for any position, but the vert i thought was even crazier was Udoka Azubuike's; 41 max vert and a standing vert of 37 which set the record for centers and he has over a 7'7 wingspan. Saw another KU guy got close to a record as well when Dotson ran 3.02 3/4 court sprint. Donovan Mitchell only player with a faster time.

Also seems to really be trending to Ball for the first pick.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Has anyone seen if Haliburton's combine numbers have come out yet? I saw some of the players numbers are coming out and there have been some crazy numbers. Tyler Bey from Colorado set the vert record for forwards which is pretty impressive and I think the 6th best of all time for any position, but the vert i thought was even crazier was Udoka Azubuike's; 41 max vert and a standing vert of 37 which set the record for centers and he has over a 7'7 wingspan. Saw another KU guy got close to a record as well when Dotson ran 3.02 3/4 court sprint. Donovan Mitchell only player with a faster time.

Also seems to really be trending to Ball for the first pick.
I can't find any official numbers

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Any T-Wolves fans out there?

I think I'd like them to draft Edwards if they can't work out a trade.

Ideally, I'd love for them to trade with the Hornets so the Hornets can take Wiseman, and then the Wolves are still guaranteed to get Edwards or Ball.... plus whatever else they can get from the Hornets in the deal.

Seems like I've seen a lot of projections pointing to the Wolves taking Ball with the first pick. I'm not totally against that, but it does seem like he's either going to be a stud or a bust..... where I think Edwards is a safer choice.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron