2020 NBA offseason

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Interesting. I would assume Simmons is on the trade block this second.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone seen if Haliburton's combine numbers have come out yet? I saw some of the players numbers are coming out and there have been some crazy numbers. Tyler Bey from Colorado set the vert record for forwards which is pretty impressive and I think the 6th best of all time for any position, but the vert i thought was even crazier was Udoka Azubuike's; 41 max vert and a standing vert of 37 which set the record for centers and he has over a 7'7 wingspan. Saw another KU guy got close to a record as well when Dotson ran 3.02 3/4 court sprint. Donovan Mitchell only player with a faster time.

Also seems to really be trending to Ball for the first pick.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Has anyone seen if Haliburton's combine numbers have come out yet? I saw some of the players numbers are coming out and there have been some crazy numbers. Tyler Bey from Colorado set the vert record for forwards which is pretty impressive and I think the 6th best of all time for any position, but the vert i thought was even crazier was Udoka Azubuike's; 41 max vert and a standing vert of 37 which set the record for centers and he has over a 7'7 wingspan. Saw another KU guy got close to a record as well when Dotson ran 3.02 3/4 court sprint. Donovan Mitchell only player with a faster time.

Also seems to really be trending to Ball for the first pick.
I can't find any official numbers

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Any T-Wolves fans out there?

I think I'd like them to draft Edwards if they can't work out a trade.

Ideally, I'd love for them to trade with the Hornets so the Hornets can take Wiseman, and then the Wolves are still guaranteed to get Edwards or Ball.... plus whatever else they can get from the Hornets in the deal.

Seems like I've seen a lot of projections pointing to the Wolves taking Ball with the first pick. I'm not totally against that, but it does seem like he's either going to be a stud or a bust..... where I think Edwards is a safer choice.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Lakers making some good moves imo. They should be better than last year.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nothing about this trade makes any sense....They are similar shooters overall, Wall being a better 3p shooter, but a worse rebounder, and has had injury problems the last 2 years.
I'm still assuming Harden just didn't want to play with him. But what do I know Harden also wanted to be traded to a team that already has high volume guys.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Miami newspaper reporting Heat interested in Harden and Tyler Herro could be available. Jimmy and Bam aren't.

I don't get why Pat Riley would do this.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
After watching the Wolves last night.... I'm thinking they might have made a mistake taking Edwards #1. I know it's only one preseason game, but he does kinda look like he doesn't care much..... which was the big knock on him going into the draft.