Week 10: BYE
Week 11: @ Oklahoma
Week 12: Texas
Week 13: Kansas
Week 14: @ Kansas State

Last edited:

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Interesting that we have 2 Saturdays off. ( Week 2, Sept 7 and Week 9, Nov 2)

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
With IW late in the year it really has me thinking how much better for the players the schedule would be if we had a noncon late in the year ala SEC. Say if we swapped dates of UL with KU

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
If the team stays healthy, they keep all the coaching staff and nobody goes pro early (e.g. Montgomery, Butler), could be looking at a 6-1 or 5-2 start to the season.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ianoconnor

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Someone from Texas must have ticked off part of the scheduling committee. Texas in Ames in November.

Wow, simply Wow.

Could be kind of chilly for Week Nine with OSU coming to town, too. Agreed with @JM4CY ...this is about as favorable a schedule as we could hope for. Not crazy about the back to back away games at WVU and TT as those are long trips, but that's kind of nitpicky.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Give Campbell one game against FCS plus a bye leading up to Iowa @ home... i'll take that 100% of the time.
There is absolutely no reason we should lose to the squawks again next year.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Give Campbell one game against FCS plus a bye leading up to Iowa @ home... i'll take that 100% of the time.

Yeah. Kind of sucks for the fans because you spend all offseason waiting for the season to start, see one game, and then wait another two weeks for another game. Imagine if there had been a week two bye this year. Five minutes of football followed by two more weeks off. Ugh.

Anyway, good for the team. If it's true that the most improvement happens between the first and second game then the coaches will have plenty of time to clean stuff up. Should be very sharp going into the Iowa game.

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah. Kind of sucks for the fans because you spend all offseason waiting for the season to start, see one game, and then wait another two weeks for another game. Imagine if there had been a week two bye this year. Five minutes of football followed by two more weeks off. Ugh.

Anyway, good for the team. If it's true that the most improvement happens between the first and second game then the coaches will have plenty of time to clean stuff up. Should be very sharp going into the Iowa game.
Exactly, that early bye is great for the team. Get in some live action against a team that should be an easy win, tune up through the bye week and then beat the snot out of the hawks

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm not so sure we wont have 0-1 losses going into OU. Iowa will be a toss-up as always, but at home I give us the edge. I can't see TCU making too big of a jump, and again being at home helps. WVU will take a step back without Grier and Sills. I can't see OSU getting much better, and frankly I'd be amazed if Gundy hasn't moved on after this year.