mred
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I posted about Niagara on the run and without looking. Didn't mean to go over your informative post. Please do it again.
    mred
    mred
    No problem. I figured it was something like that. No big deal.
    mred
    mred
    I am not at a computer at the moment, so someone else better post the NIU one.
    Thanks for the update on Amanda Zahui Bazoukou. Could be an arena announcer's nightmare. Maybe the international coaching is giving some useful exposure. Appreciate your info - these are hard times, not much WBB and with the conference issues . . .
    I was wondering if I could join the WBB Fanatic group. I enjoy all the info that you and twistedredbird provide. Thanks.
    Hey can I join the WBB Fanatic group, you have lots of information. I love the way the women play, and he is a tough coach, and love the way they always over achieve.
    I heard that Alexa Kastanek visited this past weekend. I think she is class of '13 - alleged to be better than her sister Marissa and is reported to have an offer from Iowa last year. Word is that ISU is in good position, but, I don't know if she's prepared to commit this early. Do you have anything on this?
    MRed, May I join you WBB Fanatics board? You may better know me by my username on my old computer of Johnsonjj
    Sorry about my Stokes comment the other day. Us wbb fans need to stick together and I was out of line.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…