Battle of the Ex's...Huskers vs Bluejays

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Whorberg could use some more humiliation. McD did us a favor by leaving, so can’t hate on him.

I'll never show any hatred at all for McD. Sure, he didn't live up to what was expected, but at least he also knew it and got out of here. I do respect him for that. Like you said, he did us a favor. And it was a win-win for both sides. He's a much better fit at Creighton.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
11 points with 4 minutes left. Man Hoiball was exciting.

I mean, while i'm not pulling for them because **** nebraska, keep in mind we weren't all that good Hoiberg's first year either.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Boy, it would really suck to be a Husker fan right now. What do you even have in sports to root for?

Your two saviors.... Frosty and Freddy... are stinkin' it up.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I mean, while i'm not pulling for them because **** nebraska, keep in mind we weren't all that good Hoiberg's first year either.

Main point is that some remember Hoiball as some sort of crazy wild score fest and they had plenty of really bad games offensively or at least pretty standard college basketball games.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy and Doc

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Not good, but we weren’t historically bad either. 13-2 non-con record in his first year including wins @iowa and @Virginia.

• Informative
Reactions: Snydes