WBB: General All-NCAA Thread - Not Team Cyclones Stuff

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I thought OSU dropping two spots in the AP poll after losing @ Iowa was an overreaction. Perhaps the voters knew something I didn't.
It's very weird because they were on a tear, but every time I have watched Ohio State (even in their wins), I was never that impressed with them. Not that they weren't good because they are. But rather to carry the record they had before dropping the last couple of games.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
No competition for the lucky
sqawks now

That's pretty inaccurate since Nebraska, Indiana and Michigan State are still in it and Iowa is 3-2 versus them. Two of the Hawks three losses in conference are to these and MSU only lost to them by three in IC.

Reactions: acoustimac

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I thought PSU played Iowa pretty good the first time. I’m expecting a good game from PSU today and Iowa will have to earn it today.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I thought PSU played Iowa pretty good the first time. I’m expecting a good game from PSU today and Iowa will have to earn it today.

I'll bet Ohio State augering in that bad got their attention. Been some really good games the last couple of years in semi-finals and the champ game.

Last edited:
Reactions: iahawks

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
That's pretty inaccurate since Nebraska, Indiana and Michigan State are still in it and Iowa is 3-2 versus them. Two of the Hawks three losses in conference are to these and MSU only lost to them by three in IC.
So there’s a chance hawks get beat

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So there’s a chance hawks get beat

From a strictly entertaining to watch perspective I would like a Nebraska/Iowa final. They have played some pretty fun to watch games against each other the last two seasons, everything from high scoring Clark triple-doubles to Nebraska getting a win in Lincoln this season.