Duals this week (ASU/Cal Baptist)

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Last edited:

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
I am trying to find info on this PAC 12 plus and how to watch, seems almost impossible.

Does it cost? Is it only online?
Looks to me like DISH, Metronet & Pella Fiber are the only central Iowa carriers. Maybe we need to roadtrip to Pella but I'll probably just listen on Varsity.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
I am trying to find info on this PAC 12 plus and how to watch, seems almost impossible.

I think your best bet is to sign up for a free trial of Fubo. The Pac12 Now app is free but I have never been able to figure out which events they show for free and which are behind the wall, until the event actually starts. If it isn’t on the regular Fubo feed then it should be on the app and you can list Fubo as your cable provider and get past any wall. Good luck, I’ve tried in the past and had very little luck outside of the Fubo trial.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA

I just tried to find it in the app and on the score page for the dual it has a link that redirects you to the pac-12 website link. The exact link @jkbuff98 listed above. That makes me think it won't actually be in the app and it'll just be a free live stream on the pac-12 website.

Reactions: TheJackWePack5

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
ESPN has NC State and Oklahoma State I believe

*edit ESPNU

Last edited:
Reactions: matclone

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA

Don't know if there is a fee or if you need a participating tv provider
It appears it'll be free. The stream is already live at this link. It's just a logo screen at the moment but it appears that it's working without any kind of paywall.