2024-2025 Recruiting Thread

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Bassett is in the class of '26 so I'm glad to see him keeping his options wide open at this point.
I gotta say, with his constantly attacking style and extreme self-discipline, he'd fit right in with the style and culture the coaches have in place.
I'd be curious to see how ISU stacks up with the rest of the field in terms of average points per match. We gotta be near or at the top.

• Haha
Reactions: CoachHines3

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Bassett is in the class of '26 so I'm glad to see him keeping his options wide open at this point.
I gotta say, with his constantly attacking style and extreme self-discipline, he'd fit right in with the style and culture the coaches have in place.
I'd be curious to see how ISU stacks up with the rest of the field in terms of average points per match. We gotta be near or at the top.

What a douche.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Why? He should be looking everywhere to see his best fit. Besides the fact that he's a kid. Regardless hope he comes to ISU.
He put a teaser out yesterday that he’s releasing his list of top schools. And this is it?

I agree, keep it open. But he’s teasing for clicks. Social media influencer = douche. Don’t like him. Wouldn’t want his family anywhere near my program.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
He put a teaser out yesterday that he’s releasing his list of top schools. And this is it?

I agree, keep it open. But he’s teasing for clicks. Social media influencer = douche. Don’t like him. Wouldn’t want his family anywhere near my program.
Well it’s a good thing you aren’t th ISU recruiting coordinator because I don’t think they hold the same opinion.

I’d take him in a heartbeat and be happy as hell about it. Kid is big time

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Well it’s a good thing you aren’t th ISU recruiting coordinator because I don’t think they hold the same opinion.

I’d take him in a heartbeat and be happy as hell about it. Kid is big time
Yep it’s fine. They’re toxic imo, but I get he’s a stud wrestler.

Good thing for me is ISU doesn’t stand a chance anyway, even if we made his “list”.

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
Yep it’s fine. They’re toxic imo, but I get he’s a stud wrestler.

Good thing for me is ISU doesn’t stand a chance anyway, even if we made his “list”.
I don't get it. How is ISU losing out on a top prospect good for you? Sounds very 'Hawkish".

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Yeah. Anyway, what about this year’s recruits? We have anyone on the hook? Any strong prospects?