Iowa Dual Discussion

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That rumor started a couple days ago on the board of idiots by someone. It was repeated 2 or 3 times and no one took the bait. If he is dinged up I like Cabambam - can we call him that? Maybe we can start calling him that when he decks Harris
Uhm…. Why wouldn’t we?

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Kinda bummed Conor Knopick hasn't progressed, he was a big time recruit a few years ago, like top 30ish overall recruit if i remember correctly. He still has plenty of time to improve, just thought he may be more ready sooner rather than later.

• Agree
Reactions: Boxer007

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Not sure I agree on Jesuroga. He has won pretty much everything possible, Fargo, Super 32, Cadet World medalist. As a light weight at Iowa, I’d be surprised if he isn’t a 4x AA and multiple time title contender. Honestly many more credentials than Swiderski.

Keuter is a world champion and if he dedicates to wrestling he’ll win multiple titles. Football is a question mark.

Chittum is similar to Jesuroga. Won everything there is to win and has won significant folkstyle events too. He is the top recruit in the class.
Iowa might not be getting 3 prized recruits like originally planned

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Hasn’t been in the room all year and HEW syndrome. Some time off might change his mind and be good for the young man.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
If he does have that, I would think training in that room in Iowa City for those two rerods would be a really bad combo.
That and Ayala still has 3 years to compete and could spend all those years at 125, 2 would cut into Jesuroga’s career. Maybe the Frost boys can convince him to join the good guys and enjoy the sport again