Outgoing transfer tracker

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

Connor reports that Jayden Gray is hitting the portal. First Cyclone of a few I'm sure. Lower rated 3-star defensive end out of TX. No other P5 offers besides Iowa State. I am guessing he was pretty far away from making an impact.

Outgoing transfers (will keep list updated on this post):

DE Blake Peterson, RS SO
DE Jayden Gray, RS SO
RB Deon Silas, TR SO
S Mason Chambers TR JR
QB Nate Glantz TR JR *walk on*
LB Hunter Zenzen RS SO
WR Sean Shaw RS SR (assuming he has one to play still, with covid year)
WR Tristan Michaud RS FR

Last edited:

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
2nd guy. Another DE announced three weeks ago he was transferring.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
It will probably be pretty similar to last year. 10 or so guys who were over recruited and don’t see a path to a starting job will probably jump to a lower level school.

We did lose two guys who could have started in the secondary last year, but the defense was still elite.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm hoping Eli stays, I have high hopes for him if we would use him correctly.
I love the burst we saw on Saturday. Hoping we see more of that next season. Honestly, the RB room can't afford another hit with Silas leaving, and have no RB in the incoming class unless I'm mistaken. Going to have to hit the portal for one if not two.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I love the burst we saw on Saturday. Hoping we see more of that next season. Honestly, the RB room can't afford another hit with Silas leaving, and have no RB in the incoming class unless I'm mistaken. Going to have to hit the portal for one if not two.
Sanders has the size to block and didn’t seem to cough it up as much from what I remember. Silas’ size was an obstacle with our offense. I think I saw him break one tackle all the times I saw him run.