***2024 Minnesota Vikings***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Cousins really had some pinpoint passes tonight! We all get frustrated with his play at times, but I think tonight was a great night for him. Thought the OL came up big, too! Skol!

Reactions: Neptune78

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I said that same thing. Someone in the room said “Jefferson is sooo good. He’s unguardable!” I said “that’s definitely true. But that was also a HELL of a throw.”
Yeah it was a good route and catch for sure but Cousins dropped it in perfectly

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
This is the team we have seen all season. The defense, especially the secondary, has been streaky at best, and with the injuries to starters, struggling was definitely a strong possibility.
Take the win and a nice long layoff before the next game. Hopefully they'll get healthy between now and then.
Exactly my thoughts.

Also, every single game is a heck of a conversation piece.

Mar 21, 2021
Kene, 4 years at ISU, only 4 rushing TD, 1 return TD in 92 trys, 57 total yards receiving.
How did that happen?

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I mentioned earlier I was at lastnights game. I do think one glaring error was the wide receiver, Henry for the Patriots caught that ball at the goal line. You could see the fingertips of his glove underneath and he had control. They showed it a hundred times on the big screen....

cyclones122

Oct 3, 2009
Arlington, VA
I mentioned earlier I was at lastnights game. I do think one glaring error was the wide receiver, Henry for the Patriots caught that ball at the goal line. You could see the fingertips of his glove underneath and he had control. They showed it a hundred times on the big screen....
They showed close ups on the TV replay and they were adamant it was incomplete. You could see the ball touch the ground when he rolled and then it bounced around. The NBC NFL rules guy said it was clearly incomplete and would be overturned.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
The shots they showed on tv clearly had the ball touching the ground

• Agree
Reactions: Cy4Lifer