Preseason poll ...

Ayagi

Sep 27, 2021
giphy.gif

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
K-State's best case scenario is 5-4....
I mean they cant go back to the Vampire years when they filled their non con schedule with 3-4 cream puffs so he could start the season with 4 wins, then brag how great he is, when he wins a few in conference. Hell several years they didnt even schedule a P5 outside conference.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
And who are the 7 that didn't vote KU last?
By my math, there is one idiot who didn’t vote for a last place team at all, which means at most, only 32/41 voters picked KU last. That seems… generous.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Even if KState had a magic season and won the conference which I don't see with Martinez at QB..Would anyone care?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Scott Saville of KCRG Sports was on the radio this afternoon in CR and was asked about ISU’s prospects this year without guys like Purdy and Breece.

Scott said…. as good as Purdy was….. he said Dekkers is better. He had no doubt in his mind that Dekkers is better. And then said that Dekkers is an NFL QB. Purdy is too at the moment, but Scott sounded like Dekkers was special.

I agree with him. Dekkers may come out of the gates a little tight, but once he starts building the confidence…. watch out!

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Such a great unknown with QB's in the league. Likely why 1/2 the league got first place votes.

Spencer Sanders is a quality QB. K-State is a wildcard because we are going to see if Adrian Martinez really sucks, or if his supporting cast at Nebraska was never that good. It's interesting.

We should be rated higher than Texas imo - based on what's happened last 4 years. The head to head should matter somewhat.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron