Preseason poll ...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Texas continuing to be rated in the top half of the league really baffles me. Why people think Sark is going to be a success there, I have no idea.

As far as ISU, losing what - 90% of our production last year - and still being rated 6th shows the respect Campbell has earned. Previous years we would be rated much lower with that kind of production loss.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Kleiman is 5-4, 4-5, and 4-5 in conference since taking over at K-State. Meanwhile Campbell has never had a sub-500 record after his first year at ISU and finished no lower than 4th in conference. Who do you think is most likely to exceed expectations based on those records?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Who gave us a 1st place vote?

Maybe it was Gage Church, editor of the Ames Tribune. We know for a fact that it wasn't Randy Pete.

"After winning last season’s Big 12 Football Championship, Baylor was picked to repeat in the Conference’s 2022 preseason poll, voted on by media representatives. "

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Texas continuing to be rated in the top half of the league really baffles me. Why people think Sark is going to be a success there, I have no idea.

As far as ISU, losing what - 90% of our production last year - and still being rated 6th shows the respect Campbell has earned. Previous years we would be rated much lower with that kind of production loss.
Outside of Washington and USC, Sark has been a successful head coach everywhere he's been.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Kleiman is 5-4, 4-5, and 4-5 in conference since taking over at K-State. Meanwhile Campbell has never had a sub-500 record after his first year at ISU and finished no lower than 4th in conference. Who do you think is most likely to exceed expectations based on those records?
Klieman by far. K-State is grossly underrated, as usual.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron