Realignment Megathread (All The Moves)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wait is Thinker a hawk troll? I avoid the rivalry board.

In my experience posters with names like voiceofreason, critical observer, thinker, etc are generally insufferable. I laugh just thinking about the moment when the username gets created.
He’s a troll. Openly admits trolling for fun. Ignore him. He’s a grade A twatwaffle.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yeah that is what I have said. Lol if those 2 leave then big 12 goes after the others. But the door may be open for Stanford and Cal to the big in the future. And the SEC could come for Arizona market

It’s really obvious you have never experienced conference realignment from big 12 perspective. You might as well be a space alien who just discovered this planet.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
All because I don't see things through red and yellow glasses
bc5d0b909e28d3a3f6713ed4c3c14863.gif

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
People are nuts if they think losing the biggest names is a good thing. Which games generated the most excitement from fans?
We obviously could be in a worse position like Oregon state and Washington state, but none of this is good.

It’s only good relative to three days ago. It’s still all net bad.

Reactions: simply1

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
I have zero idea why anyone thinks a big 12 team would go the the pac 10...you get less money and less stability. Nobody is leaving the big 12 to go to the pac 10.

It‘s definitely from the media damage the Big 12 has received for the better part of 15 years. Hard to wipe that away. They laughed at the PAC too, but they didn’t grind them in the dirt…they still have a glimmer.

Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Can we just ban the hawk troll now?
I think it’s cute the hok idiots are getting all puffy about being in their safe space in the b1g. Check back in a few years when divisions are gone and you’re nothing but an afterthought also-ran in your conference. I wonder if any of them saw all the national guys talking about the next big upheaval in college sports being unequal revenue sharing in the mega conferences. You think they just came up with that on their own and Gene Smith’s revelation yesterday was just a coincidence? Lol.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Honestly, he’s not even mentioning the main pac 13 leftovers. THEY ARE NOT AN OPTION FOR THE BIG 12.

Colorado, the lessor Arizona school, Utah, Washington state and Oregon State are the options.
Lol why do you keep pushing this? Its dumb and everyone else in the know has refuted this

Assuming Washington and Oregon are Big 10 bound here, what exactly are Stanford,Utah, and one of the Arizonas doing here then? Just folding their atheltic departments?

You don't have to love the new Big 12 but people acting like we're the Mountian West or American seriously have no idea what they're talking about and im getting really tired of the misinformation being thrown around