Bridget & the Minnesota Lynx

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
They are at this point missing some key players. Also they have a couple players who are not TEAM players and only seem to care about their individual stats.Bridget gets plenty of playing time because she is asked to guard the other teams better scorers and seems to get guarded closer than other members of the Lynxs.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
They are at this point missing some key players. Also they have a couple players who are not TEAM players and only seem to care about their individual stats.Bridget gets plenty of playing time because she is asked to guard the other teams better scorers and seems to get guarded closer than other members of the Lynxs.

I agree that Bridget is BY FAR their best defender, many others appear (like last year) to have no interest in defending. I do not think Bridget is guarded much different than the others, she just will not take awful shots like many are more than happy to.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Sims is basically a baggage to the team: a selfish player. McCoughtry has been injured and her best days have been behind her for some time. I couldn’t understand why the signed her.

They should have held on Dangerfield instead of signing Sims in the first place

• Agree
Reactions: kcdc4isu