NBA: 2022 NBA Playoffs

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The reaction to Philly going down 0-2 without Embiid was hilariously off. I saw a show on ESPN where they were debating whether it would be a sweep of if they'd lose 4-1. Everybody knew he was coming back. They lost two road games without probably the second best player on the planet. Will not be surprised at all if the series is tied 3-3 one way or another, seems more likely than either team winning in 6. This is a coin flip series. Had they gone down 0-2 losing two home games I could have seen everybody writing them off.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The reaction to Philly going down 0-2 without Embiid was hilariously off. I saw a show on ESPN where they were debating whether it would be a sweep of if they'd lose 4-1. Everybody knew he was coming back. They lost two road games without probably the second best player on the planet. Will not be surprised at all if the series is tied 3-3 one way or another, seems more likely than either team winning in 6. This is a coin flip series. Had they gone down 0-2 losing two home games I could have seen everybody writing them off.

If Harden stays locked in 76ers will take the series.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If Harden stays locked in 76ers will take the series.

I was watching talking heads on tv and radio and thinking "they know Embiid is coming back and they haven't lost a home game yet right?"

You'd have thought they lost two home games with him the way they were talking guaranteed sweep. Maybe I'm biased because Miami has always been one of the few teams I regularly dislike but the teams are 2 games apart in regular season record.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Harden looked like an old man in the first two games, that’s why they got carried away.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Sucks as he has been the most exciting player to watch, but they were probably getting eliminated by red hot GSW either way.

I keep asking myself if it's possible, but his dunk about a week ago really might be the greatest I've ever seen.
He's exciting to watch, but he'll be lucky if he makes it 3 years with the way he throws his body around the court.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
What a comeback by the Bucks. The last few plays were clutch defensively and that putback after the FT miss was awesome.

Warriors are gonna win in OT tonight

Reactions: Peter

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
What a comeback by the Bucks. The last few plays were clutch defensively and that putback after the FT miss was awesome.

Warriors are gonna win in OT tonight

That reminded me so much of ISU basketball just sitting on leads and slowing the offense down to let the opponent back in. Just run your offense Boston.

• Agree
Reactions: dahliaclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron