Better Call Saul

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Very interesting for Kim not to share the recorded kid drug problem admission from "guy at the firm" I cannot name (edit it is Cliff Main). Kim sure seems to have gotten dirty quicker the Jimmy/Saul but it still seems like neither is fully accepting they've chosen the new path. An incredible dynamic to see them both tiptoe around the fact while trying to maintain appearance of morale high ground.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
What is your guess on what going to happen to Kim?
I'm not even going to pretend the my creativity will have the power to match what these writers can put down.

But I have a feeling it is going to be the most emotional charged event of the series.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
What is your guess on what going to happen to Kim?
We just finished season 5 and on episode 2 of season 6 but things have really heated up. The first few seasons were good but seemed kind of slow moving. I don't remember Kim being in Breaking Bad so my guess is her and Jimmy break up when she gets tired of him being a slimy lawyer rather than being killed off.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
We just finished season 5 and on episode 2 of season 6 but things have really heated up. The first few seasons were good but seemed kind of slow moving. I don't remember Kim being in Breaking Bad so my guess is her and Jimmy break up when she gets tired of him being a slimy lawyer rather than being killed off.
She's turning out to be much more of an enabler to "Saul" than first let on when things were more on the up-and-up with Jimmy, pre-Salamanca entanglement.

Don't see a happy ending for Kim, unfortunately. Cartels tend to be heavy on the scorched earth / collateral damage mindset.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I don't think it ends well for Kim either but I would absolutely love to find out that she was with Jimmy/Saul throughout the entire BB timeline as the invisible hand plunging Jimmy/Saul deeper and deeper into his madness while outwardly still doing all the pro bono public defender work.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
She's turning out to be much more of an enabler to "Saul" than first let on when things were more on the up-and-up with Jimmy, pre-Salamanca entanglement.

Don't see a happy ending for Kim, unfortunately. Cartels tend to be heavy on the scorched earth / collateral damage mindset.
Good point on the enabler part and you could be right about things not ending well for her.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
My guess is Jimmy breaks up with Kim to protect her. But they’ve already hinted that he’s worried about her safety so my prediction is probably too obvious to be true.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Kim is such an enabler and antagonizer that I think it’s not a totally happy ending. Maybe just disgraced somehow, left with life destroyed like Walter’s wife

TigerdeMadrid

Sep 30, 2021
I think Lalo takes Kim out. We know both Kim and Lalo aren't in BB so I think Lalo goes our Guns a Blazin and Kim gets caught in the crossfire.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
There are rumors of a new Breaking Bad season. I have a theory what happens to Kim isn't death and one of the story lines of the new Breaking Bad season is a Kim/Saul reunion.

• Love
Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I think Lalo takes Kim out. We know both Kim and Lalo aren't in BB so I think Lalo goes our Guns a Blazin and Kim gets caught in the crossfire.
Lolo isn’t in breaking bad, but he’s assumed to be alive through at least the middle of season two Of bb.