MLB: ***2024 Minnesota Twins***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Don't forget Ray Scott, who called one of the Twins landmark walk-off homers in 1965, right before the all star break. Twins leading the Yanks by 13.5 games. Down by one with two out and one on in the ninth against the Yanks at the Met. "Killebrew hits a line drive to left. That's gone! Twins win!!" The Yanks dynasty was officially over.
Would love to have a moment like again against those b*stards.

Reactions: Kinch

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Would love to have a moment like again against those b*stards.
And a couple of days later Killebrew hit his two-run homer in the ASG to tie the score, scoring him and Brooks Robinson.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
This feast or famine stuff with the bats is gonna drive me insane this year.
Rocco has to find a way to have Arraez be an everyday player. He and Garlick should probably be swinging ahead of Larnach right now.
And I hope he also figures out that Duran needs to be the closer.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Rocco has to find a way to have Arraez be an everyday player. He and Garlick should probably be swinging ahead of Larnach right now.
And I hope he also figures out that Duran needs to be the closer.
I absolutely do not trust Garlick. And he is what he is. Larnach needs the AB's to develop and grow.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Fun to hear the love the Twins are getting on FS1 pre-game. Buxton/Correa the best one/two in baseball, Twins starters #4 ERA in baseball.
Hope they have a great game on the national broadcast today.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Not sure why White Sox pitched to Buxton there with 1st open.

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
Buxton is the most talented player in the game. Just a matter of staying healthy.
Bux is great, but can we pump the brakes on him being "most talented in the game" until the Twinks manage to actually, you know... Win a post season game (not even asking for a series W here)

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Bux is great, but can we pump the brakes on him being "most talented in the game" until the Twinks manage to actually, you know... Win a post season game (not even asking for a series W here)
Trout hasn't done much in post season either. Trout and Buck can be considered the 'most talented' even if their team's are not usually contenders.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Tpups21 and JM4CY

Help Support Us

Become a patron