Brad Davison

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I don't have an issue with Davison- if it works, push the envelope.

I have a bigger complaint how officials call games. Two examples late in the game:
  • On the ISU inbounds pass that Davidson tipped away from Jaz, Davidson stuck a forearm into Jaz's chest and used the forearm for leverage to tip the ball.
  • Again with Jaz. The jump ball off the rebound. A guy with the ball can no longer swing his arms to protect the ball, it basically allowed the Wisky defenders to bearhug Jaz and get a jump ball.
That said, ISU plays very physical all-the-time and gets away with contact that a Steve Prohm team would have had a foul called. I love the style, right out of the Larry playbook.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is the biggest p^ssy-a$$ed b!tch I've seen play college basketball in 30 years of watching it. He embarrassed himself and UW with his incessant crying, mugging, pouting, and holding the ball after fouls which should've earned him at least one technical. I really hope TJ would bench one of our guys if he acted HALF that sh!tty during a game. I remain a Wisconsin fan but that punk is straight garbage.
He made me think JBo isn’t as bad

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
He's a disgusting player. Cheap, flops non stop, uses the moving screen as an offensive philosophy, ********, then more flopping. It's disgusting and how that kid plays is everything wrong with basketball. It's a bunch of bulkshit.

He should be embarrassed. And what's really bad is someone coached him to play like that, that person should be removed from coaching.

Disgusting and gutless exhibition by him.

If my kids ever played like that I would pull them off the floor.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
I don't have an issue with Davison- if it works, push the envelope.

I have a bigger complaint how officials call games. Two examples late in the game:
  • On the ISU inbounds pass that Davidson tipped away from Jaz, Davidson stuck a forearm into Jaz's chest and used the forearm for leverage to tip the ball.
  • Again with Jaz. The jump ball off the rebound. A guy with the ball can no longer swing his arms to protect the ball, it basically allowed the Wisky defenders to bearhug Jaz and get a jump ball.
That said, ISU plays very physical all-the-time and gets away with contact that a Steve Prohm team would have had a foul called. I love the style, right out of the Larry playbook.
You don't have a problem with him not handing the official the f^cking basketball...you must've had sh^tty coaches.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He's a disgusting player. Cheap, flops non stop, uses the moving screen as an offensive philosophy, ********, then more flopping. It's disgusting and how that kid plays is everything wrong with basketball. It's a bunch of bulkshit.

He should be embarrassed. And what's really bad is someone coached him to play like that, that person should be removed from coaching.

Disgusting and gutless exhibition by him.

If my kids ever played like that I would pull them off the floor.
You forgot the part when he nut punches players to get back at them.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
How many times did he just run right through a screen?

I despise players that get calls regardless of their rep for flopping and faking. Refs need to wise up.
Overall I think the refs handled his antics fairly well today. Got away with some but also got called for hooks and pushes, didn’t buy into him falling to the ground every other possession.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I told everyone that 3 weeks ago, even predicted we would play them and he would be a typical little *****. All I got was a bunch of grief from the Wisconsin fans that said I was being too mean to them.

**** Davison, I can't think of a better way for him to end his career embarrassed in his own state.

This is the most satisfying win I can remember in Iowa State basktball probably since we destoryed UCLA in the Sweet 16.
You may not be old enough, but Johnny beating his old school Michigan in the NCAA tournament to get to the Sweet 16 was pretty satisfying too!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron