Brad Davison

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Is the biggest p^ssy-a$$ed b!tch I've seen play college basketball in 30 years of watching it. He embarrassed himself and UW with his incessant crying, mugging, pouting, and holding the ball after fouls which should've earned him at least one technical. I really hope TJ would bench one of our guys if he acted HALF that sh!tty during a game. I remain a Wisconsin fan but that punk is straight garbage.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
f-that-guy-screw-him.gif

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I told everyone that 3 weeks ago, even predicted we would play them and he would be a typical little *****. All I got was a bunch of grief from the Wisconsin fans that said I was being too mean to them.

**** Davison, I can't think of a better way for him to end his career embarrassed in his own state.

This is the most satisfying win I can remember in Iowa State basktball probably since we destoryed UCLA in the Sweet 16.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Is the biggest p^ssy-a$$ed b!tch I've seen play college basketball in 30 years of watching it. He embarrassed himself and UW with his incessant crying, mugging, pouting, and holding the ball after fouls which should've earned him at least one technical. I really hope TJ would bench one of our guys if he acted HALF that sh!tty during a game. I remain a Wisconsin fan but that punk is straight garbage.

He sucks. Wisconsin sucks. Glad we're moving on. Glad they're not.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I told everyone that 3 weeks ago, even predicted we would play them and he would be a typical little *****. All I got was a bunch of grief from the Wisconsin fans that said I was being too mean to them.

**** Davison, I can't think of a better way for him to end his career embarrassed in his own state.

This is the most satisfying win I can remember in Iowa State basktball probably since we destoryed UCLA in the Sweet 16.

In the other thread, I couldn't remember which poster it was. But, as I said in the other thread, I apologize for laughing and dumbing your posts. Davison is a complete ****-bag.

Reactions: CyTwister