Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well, earlier this year, and totally out of the blue, I did hear from CWW#2 after years and years of no contact. She may still be trying to turn me? She did have a old language Russian term she used. If I hear it again I'm probably ******.

Have you came across a sniper rifle in your closet that you don't remember purchasing? Maybe it is there and she has conditioned you not to notice it until the code words are said to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Have you came across a sniper rifle in your closet that you don't remember purchasing? Maybe it is there and she has conditioned you not to notice it until the code words are said to you.

You may be on to something. She was on the University of Washington shooting team. And she did take me to a shooting range in Iowa 25 years ago. I mean at the time I thought I took her but I was shooting a vintage Mossberg and she had a custom built target rife, so...... :oops:

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You may be on to something. She was on the University of Washington shooting team. And she did take me to a shooting range in Iowa 25 years ago. I mean at the time I thought I took her but I was shooting a vintage Mossberg and she had a custom built target rife, so...... :oops:
I think she may have coded you and now the russians are getting ready to use you for something, and are waiting to drop the secret words will working out.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Singing reindeer always make me smile
christmasvacation.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

ImJustKCClone