Quaron Adams Commits!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Quaron is insanely fast. Quaron ran a 10.49 100 as a freshman. That is Kene fast. Kene had a 10.54 PR in high school.
COVID washed out his sophomore track season, and I think he was sidelined most of his junior season. Ran a 10.69 pretty early (in March, iirc), then after another race or two, didn’t run again.

JimDogRock

Feb 21, 2010
Cedar Falls
Love his highlights. Some speedsters are looking to hit the homerun too much. He looks like he knows how to wait for that extra tick for blocking angles to work and defenders to commit to a pursuit that he knows he can beat to the outside.

Check out 3:38 in his junior highlights
It's not a "wow" play, but he gets right to the sticks from a swing pass out of the backfield against a defensive alignment that had numbers and really should have stopped that.
When he makes the catch he instantly looks to cut straight up the field but then plants and goes outside. The far safety commits to that first inside showing and then loses outside contain.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
It’s kind of insane how well this staff recruits the state of Arizona.

That bodes well if we end up in the Pac 12, which I'm hoping doesn't happen.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
5' 8" and 150 pounds doesn't belong in Div I football, unless you're a freak athlete. Judging from this guy's highlights, he is definitely a freak athlete. I salivate thinking about what he could do in a Cyclone offense. Looking forward to 2pm this afternoon!

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
I was really impressed with his hands catching the ball. Also comfortable running routes to the outside and over the middle. Going into the highlights I figured it would be a bunch of running plays, jet sweeps, bubble screens.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
5' 8" and 150 pounds doesn't belong in Div I football, unless you're a freak athlete. Judging from this guy's highlights, he is definitely a freak athlete. I salivate thinking about what he could do in a Cyclone offense. Looking forward to 2pm this afternoon!
I’m guessing the strength staff will probably try to get 10-15 more pounds of muscle on him

Reactions: cyputz

Help Support Us

Become a patron